- This event has passed.
Centennial Gala 2021
20 November 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 7:45 pmHK$380.00 – HK$680.00
Grand Hall, HKCEC
Gala Show 6:00pm
This year marks the 100th Anniversary of the Diocesan School Old Boys’ Association “DSOBA”. In celebration of its Centennial anniversary, the DSOBA Centennial Gala, a fully mask-required event, will be held at the Grand Hall, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai on November 20, 2021 (Saturday) from 4:30pm till 7:45pm, followed by an optional subscription to our Post-Gala Dinner Banquet (with limited seats under the current social distancing measures), at another hall starting from 8pm onwards.
We would like to cordially invite you to join us at our Centennial Gala, “An Evening of Celebration, A Century of Brotherhood”. We have prepared for you an exciting evening packed with a variety of high-caliber production & performances. The night would also be a great opportunity for you to reunite with fellow Diocesans and friends!
Application for subscription
All guests attending the Centennial Gala will be required to comply with all social distancing measures and related regulations, including but not limited to the following
- subject to body temperature checking prior to entry;
- Wear masks throughout the entire event; and
- Use “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application when entering and leaving the event.
- For non-vaccinated guests, please fill in and submit the health declaration form online prior to the show (You will receive the online health declaration link by email on 19th Nov 2021). Please show your confirmation email when you arrive at the Gala on 20th
- If you are attending our post Gala dinner, you are required to bring your vaccine record with QR code for HKCEC to scan prior to entering the dining halls. HKCEC is a category D catering premise, which requires at least 2/3 of guests already received first dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
To ensure additional safety of all guests, Gala ticket buyers will receive a notification email with pre-registration link: (https://portal.dsoba.com/member-profile/my-ticket/). All guests attending the Gala are required to pre-register on or before 12th Nov 2021. Please login to the link and follow these 2 simple steps and you will be ready for the Gala!
Register you & your guests
1. Gala ticket buyers can pre-register for themselves and their guests (if any) by clicking on the leftmost “portrait” icon and entering the following info for each ticket:
- Guest Name
- Guest Email
- Guest Phone
Click “Save” button to save the info, and repeat for each ticket you purchased. If you buy tickets for your guests as well, you can click “Send Notification” to send to their emails, or “Copy Ticket URL” and send the URL to your friends directly.
COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration
2. Click on the “syringe” icon, and in the dropbox of “Vaccination Declaration”, choose Yes/No.
The organizing committee shall reserve its rights in revising all of the terms and conditions as and when necessary, as well as allocating seats for both the Centennial Gala and the Dinner.
Post Centennial Gala Dinner
Once you have subscribed for our Centennial Gala, you are welcomed to also subscribe for the post-Centennial Gala Dinner.